Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Whats my problem?

My problem is lackluster work. It is, a problem and i have to deal
with it. No more games to take up your whole day. If you have work
finish it. You are also losing your mind. Your intelligence is gone.
Your speech is often accompanied by incomprehensible blabber
what will you do Eric? its time to buck up and start again. Its never
NEVER too late. even if you do badly. cause you still can make it
Show this to your friends. Show this to yourself. There is no one
greater in this world to love more then yourself. I hate stupidity,
I hate laziness, I hate potential. I want intelligence!
I want diligence! I want success! You want success? go for it,
strive for it, fight for it.

10/05/2011

My declaration to the world that i will work hard, so I may
never feel the feeling of nervousness, insecurity and doubt ever again in my life.

No comments: