Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

fuck mai life.

I am writing this letter to you in the hopes that you would allow me to further continue my studies here at Millenia Institute. I feel that i should not waste this 1 year that i have spent in Millenia and move on to a different type of education, I would like to be given another chance at the A' Levels.  I know I have not proven myself capable of  taking this paper and am deeply remorseful for not being responsible. My parents and teachers are very dissapointed with me as they would not expect me to perform poorly in school.

I do not wish to leave this school and I have made many friends here and have realised that studying at the last minute is not a feasible option and  i feel foolish. I regret my mistake and would like to be given another shot.


Being the complacent kid that I am, i thought i could leave my studies and notes to read at the last minute, as i have always been doing throughout secondary school, however this turned out not to be a good choice. I would pay attention in class and give my opinions when needed however I did not do my homework at home, I would finish it in class in a hurry without giving much effort and thought into it, hence recieving sub-standard marks. I would only study for promos and that too did not work out well for me.

I have learnt my lesson, I will spend more time at home studying even thou the hours spent at school is long as it is for my own good. Practice is essential in learning and i will make an effort to practice my Mathematics and especially writing in Malay as I am extremely weak in the subject. The 2 months holiday will not be used to relax and play instead I will reflect on my actions and use it to revise through subjects and catch up with whatever topic i am in doubt. Whenever I am not able to understand a question in class I shall look for my subject tutors for consultation to answer my queries. With this said I promise to give my 110% next year and prove to you Mr Tan and all the other teachers that I am capable of achieving good grades.

No comments: