Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

yeo's response to letter

(6:41:24 AM) andrew: I must let you know what I think is best for me, and I think that giving me the opportunity to redeem myself in year 2 is the right one.


(6:41:26 AM) andrew: too demanding.
(6:41:50 AM) andrew: n secondary school I played a lot, was mischievous and I still manage to top my class. I found it to be a breeze. With my “O” levels I did relatively well to secure my spot in MI like I have always wanted. Being an ignorant person, I thought I could do the same here in MI, I was to be horribly mistaken. I thought I could play, not pay attention and be the self I was in secondary school again I was
(6:41:56 AM) andrew: he already explained when we first entered school.
(6:42:04 AM) andrew: so this is going to be bad in the appeal.
(6:42:51 AM) andrew: One page cannot fully express my regret of my decisions in this past year and I hope that you give me the second chance to redeem myself. In whichever decision you choose, my spirit will never falter, with diligence I will strive, with Heart I will serve, my spirit will never falter to bring glory to millennia institute. Thank you.


(6:42:54 AM) andrew: hahaha damn corny.
(6:43:19 AM) dique: yeah

No comments: