Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

facebook

So i found it interesting how when I finally did manage to access facebok and the internet via a friend's laptop I was prompted to identify and verify my identity to ensure i was the owner of the account, I was taken through a few steps.



Firstly of course i had to do a image verification code, which i did with ease.
Ok now for the interesting part, the 2nd part i had 2 options to either enter a code which will be messaged to my phone or to identify my friends via their photos on facebook.

Here's the list.
1st, Andrew Yeo
2nd, Eric Jr Tan
3rd, Tariful Islam
4th, Cathy Maggots ( Esther ) <- at this point i couldn't help but lol at this secretly in my head, i don't really know how they choose these friends but looking at the trend, i figured it could probably be related to the amount of interaction you have with that person on facebook, profile views, messages, posts, pictures tagged etc.  So to see Esther there is kind of a big surprise to me, since I haven't posted any messages on her wall for a good 5 months or so and neither have i sent her any messages of that sort on facebook, totally 0 intera ction with her aside from the oh so few* times i look at her profile to check on whatever updates she has.
5th, Dian

So yeah, this is probably the only interesting piece of information I have to share about today.
I'm extremely tired and the contacts are stinging my eyes. I want to get home and get some sleep but i'm at a friend's house using their internet and checking on what's happening.fac

No comments: