Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

ashamed

1st day of my holidays in the Philippines and so far I'm not enjoying myself at all. Couldn't get any sleep on the flight from Singapore to Manila i was constantly worried about being over luggage and kept imagining the endless possibilities of possible unfortunates that could happen.

Thankfully the over luggage problem did not really became a problem. I had McDonald's for breakfast, pancakes and sausages. Ate my first non halal food at ( beef sausage ), in front of my mum and my brother. With Hari Raya Haji around the corner (17th November) I really do deserve to die.

Trip back to my place from the Airport was long, I kept trying to find a comfortable position in the car to sleep. The journey felt endless and i kept waking up to check on where we are. Recalling back memories of familiar roads.

Oh i almost forgot i did bought myself a carton of lucky strike cigarettes and Marlboro Black Menthol. Spent $43 for those 2 packs, sort of felt like it was probably a bad idea to buy so much ciggs to smoke in just 2 months or maybe less.

No internet, No Internet.

No comments: