Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

you are both fat tubs of lard, the idea of you two having sex disgusts me

Japanese girls are definitely butter faces. Prob has something to do with way China having way more people and having a bit of genetic variation compared to stagnant nippon

In any case, I think asian chicks get a bad wrap when in reality alot of heavy make up girls regardless of race look fugly. Makeup fucks their face over and gives em acne. There asian fob chicks on campus that are super hot and I can tell that they're not wearing makeup.

That being said, there's way too much plastic surgery and makeup magic going on throughout the world right now that's making fugly ass chicks into believably attractive ones. This needs to be stopped, I wanna fap to all natural girls.

I am an intelligent racist pedophile libertarian who only listens to metal.
I also hate: feminists, anybody who has sex, and anyone without a sig
Some girls of every ethnicity and nationality are hot.

Beautiful people can be found in every race, religion, class, and creed.

honestly, I thought American TV was fucking stupid

then I got introduced to Asian TV



how can it be even worse

even worse?!




I think Filipino TV is the worst of all, though

because it's like Mexican TV but there's no chicks shaking it like unstable fusion reactors

It's the youth, man.

Asia has this thing where their women have to look real young.

You don't... normally get the whole, full-grown, demure, mature thing, and that's a shame.


Women should have dignity, not, uh... run around the park giggling.


No comments: