Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

ohhh fuckkkk my fucking education acct has been in debt fuckkkk what the fuck should i do ><><><><><><>< im gonna write them an e-mail brbrbrbrbrbrbrb

Hey,

I am Eric Tan student ID number: 11925930. There seems to be a troubling addition to my courses that im enrolled in. Let me explain, last semester before the end of the semester I tried to enroll into this physics 2b for the next semster, however, there was no space available in the course and i was put on the waiting list and that was the end of the story. Today when i logged into Jasper it told me i was in debt. I did not realise that i was enrolled ino the course, which means to this date i have never gone for a single class. This also means that i am currently in debt for a course i have not attended since the beggining of the semester. The last time i was put on a waiting list for physics 2a, i was told by phone to come down and accept the enrollment and get a receipt to pay for the course, it was then that i was enrolled ino the course. This has left me baffled as if i had known i was enrolled i would have gone for classes for the course. Is there anything you can advice me to do or anything you can do to help me?

Regards,

Eric

lets wait for their reply :D

No comments: