Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I want you bad, you bad

I'm the boy who pursues you. The one who wants to make an ordinary moment seem magical; the kind of boy who wants to bring out the best in you and make you want to be a better person. The boy who wants to be your best friend, the person who will drop everything to be with you at any time of the day no matter what the circumstances are. I am the boy who wants to make you smile like no other boy makes you smile, and when i smile you know i need you. I am the boy who wants to show you off to the world when you are sweating and have no makeup on, but i will appreciate it when you get all dolled up for me. And most of all i want to put you at the centre of my universe, because obviously you're at the centre of mine.

So why do you not want me?
What's wrong with me?
= \
Just got to let loose.

No comments: