Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

THE SCRIPT

i need to write a script for a script writing competition, however I am out of brain juice. I can't even bring myself to do any of my assignments and i haven't touched a single piece of work for about a week now. Really, how do you expect me to start thinking of ideas for a story. It's pretty fucking stupid thou, how I can not think of anything or get my creative juices flowing when I literally spent the entire holidays watching movies, videos and short films. I'm in a huge fucking dillema now. I  feel like an old engine that's lost all its steam. My parts are rusty and the coat is peeling.

As I sit here in my bedroom,shivering cold, listening to Newton Faulkner i keep thinking about shoving a pen up my bum and turning it around constantly forcing it in and out. With each thrust, my hormones start to rage and I yell out in sadistic pleasure. I feel my penis starting to stiffen as the blood gushes through, darkening the muscles. In that moment I feel at ease. My senses aroused and my needs satisfied. At this very moment, i know what it truly feels like to be a man. To be a fucking Anal retard.

omfg.
lol.

No comments: