Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Divine Intervention

today, i bought a pen from the bookshop in the morning.

during mother tongue, apparently it dropped. I do not recall it dropping, but i know it dropped. Why? Because when i tried to use it in Literature, it wouldn't write normally, That's Why.

So.....

I went to the bookshop after Literature with a classmate, and the Bookshop was crowded. I used it to my advantage to sneak 2 pens into my right pocket, working my 7-11 magic, i pulled it off successfully, without the tiniest bit of regret I walked up to the bookshop auntie, pulled out the spoilt pen from my left pocket and told her  it was faulty. She tested it out and agreed to let me swap it for a brand new one.

Took a new one and walked out the shop feeling so miserable and guilty.


What Goes Around will Eventually Come Around.
Now, how can i blame myself for the misfortune i have recieved so far?
I deserved everything.

No comments: