Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Okay so i like moved in to my new house today xD

well i didn't exactly came to talk abt that but more of this feeling inside me that's making me really dperessed.. I just know that there's this something im missing and i finnaly found out what it was today while me and my mates were out..

Apparently i really miss Rebecca. I really miss her.. I don't know why but while i was on the bus with andrew this afternoon on our way home made me realise how much rebecca actually meant to me..

I'm really confused about what happened to the both of us.. I really enjoyed her company and she was like the only person i could ever relate to.. I thought we were like Best Friends.. And ugh.. id ont know what happened that day when we met..

damn what i really mean is.. I REALLY MISS YOU... COME BACK AND TALK TO ME...

she's prolly happy with her boy friend already and stuff but.. ugh.. =.=
i jus wanna be good frens again...

well becky i hope to hear frm u soon =)


frm,ur old fren.

No comments: