Pages

Friday, March 30, 2007

lost my god damn wallet again..

Guess what? I LOST MY WALLET AGAIN. this time in bus 196. on the way to school.. And i'd normally check the bus seat b4 i left. but a friend of mine dashed out so i thought it was sorta important or something and i didn't look. when i came out of the bus i reached for my wallet and i realised it wasn't there.. so... next best thing to do? DASH FOR THE GOD DAMN BUS. i was rnning like a frekin mad asshole.. i know the bastard driver saw me cos from the rear mirror i could see his face staring at me.. motherfucking piece of shit driver, didn't even bother to stop for me. WHAT THE HELL.... i haven't told my parents.. but im gonna be in deep shit if they find out.. sigh well.. i can't do much now.... I'm just gonna do some WarCrafting..

No comments: