Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I have met plenty of interesting people in my time. As an ExxP, I seek strive for meeting and getting to know people of different cultures, styles, personalities, ways to see the world. BUT... the most interesting people I have ever come in contact with have all been INTJs. Just realizing they were INTJs was exhilarating!

INTJs are fascinating. They are. It's not just the depth, the brilliance, the structure, the interest in things that are actually interesting and relevant (!), it's them on the whole: the mindblowing, incredibly rare combination of elements, flaws and all.

You see, the connection between mature ENFPs and INTJs who share similar values and interests is in a league of its own. Nothing compares. Ever.

That said, I have been in a serious relationship with an INTJ only once. It was the most intense and enriching experience of my life. And it also destroyed me to pieces when it ended. Much as it pains me to admit it, I can't blame him for it. We ended as 'friends', but when you live something as intense as what we had, staying in touch is the last thing you need: it doesn't allow you to heal. I still think of him sometimes, wonder if he is happy, if he thinks of me.

... and I'm rambling. Sorry.

What I'm trying to say is: even if it ended, I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. Yes, yes I would.






No comments: