Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011


I had to put myself through so much misery just to obtain this worthless piece of shit, was it really worth all the struggle and self inflicted pain i caused myself? All the hate that i dissipated, the manipulation and deception, living in isolation within the self imposed prison in my head, the sacrifices i had to endure. Ignoring and putting down those around me who showed the slightest bit of concern about my welfare and emotional well being? What a fucking selfish, self narcissistic obnoxious bastard. Was it really worth all that trouble? Yes I hate my existence but what i hate the most is wanting to not hate my existence. Oh the irony. The signs of a troubled mind. FUCK FUCK FUCK! I fucking hate everyone. and FUCK YOU TOO. No, i'm not suicidal but i wish i was.

written on August 23 2011 9:43PM +8GMT 1:44AM +12GMT

No comments: