Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Let's play bioshock

Harro Sahdique and whoever reads this blog. This is my first let’s play, in this i shall take screenshots of a game i play through and comment and talk about the game as play through them. This will be my first let’s play and it will probably suck and be terribly horrible so skip it if you want but if you suddenly have a nerdy fetish for a few seconds look at some awesome graphics and pretty cool looking video games, please read if you do. Oh yes i will take suggestions on what to play as well. Any game, as long as I can play it on my computer I shall play it for you!

My first let’s play game: Bioshock a horror first person shooter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioShock

Let me first introduce you to this wonderful game, which is highly praised on its wonderful environment and awesome gameplay. The game creators are known for its special type of gameplay it blends the spell based mechanic usually found in the action/rpg genre with a first person view. They also integrate a very special environment of horror with a unique type of storytelling, this storytelling is told through little tapes left around in the world they created for you. This tapes convey the emotions of the area and immerses you into the game creators universe and vision. Accompanied by superb visuals and music this game is surely and will be one of the best games you will ever play.

Play session 1

Welcome to the 1960's you are on a plane above the atlantic


OH SHIT the plane literally just chrased I am in the Atlantic fucking ocean ZOMG


(while I am in the water i am struggling keeping afloat i can hear panting from my character and shivering because the water is cold) Oh shit thats a fucking tall building lets head over there


A door! how nice its dark though better go in slowly just in case something jumps out


OMFG THE DOOR JUST CLOSED HELP


So, i mustered courage and headed forward and this greeted me which imo is preeetty cool :


The corridors slowly light up as I pass through them( sorry no pictures fucked up 2) A cool looking submarine I SHOULD GO IN SHOULDN’T I, BUT IT LOOKS CREEPY AS FUCK ima scared :’(


As im in the submarine, i am given a slideshow with its emphasis to defame and ridicule current systems of governments and any form of organised religion, as he does this he talks about why he built his city.


His city Rupture:


As i approach to what seems to be an entrance i can overhear, people talking about an airplane crash above their city.

As I surface I again overhear a muffled troubled voice pleading for more time as i am greeted with this picture:



HOLY FUCK THIS PERSON JUST ATTACKED AND I THINK KILLED THE MAN FUCK FUCK FUCKUF ICKFUCKFUCUIKUFK
“Is it someone new?” IM FUCKED FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK



IM BEING ATTACKED ! At this time they gave me permission to move again, as i move to the back of the submarine the female freddy jumps away. As she does, a man asks me to pick up the radio his name is Atlas and he assures me he is here to help me ( FUCK YOU YOUR GONNA EAT ME).


This is what awaits me as i hear whispers of the female freddy singing in a lullaby like voice telling me how shes going to kill me. Can i quit please?


YES I HAVE A WEAPON NOW I CAN DEFEND MYSELF

I push forward as now i have a weapon nothing can kill me, as i reach a staircase a table on fire flies toward me, as i have good keyboard reflexes i jumped over this flaming table and manage to escape virtual death again! As i was relishing in my triumph this came at me.


so i killed that fag and walked up a flight of stairs and see this magical glowing shit and I injected myself with an electro aid and suddenly I have lightning coming out of my hands this happens as i am screaming with agony.


I faint and as i am regaining consciousness I see the same man who tried to kill me earlier, I THOUGHT I KILLED HIM.


They talk for awhile about whether or not to kill me and take my “adam” my adam apple? Wtf .....anyway they get scared and start bolting and i am greeted with this.


I now have a new lightning spell! Hurray!!! Well its late and i think i’ll stop for today. This game looks amazing, going to have fun for shure.


And i'll leave u with my new found fetish. cya bitches

1 comment:

Ray said...

I really really wanna have hot sex with all of them dayum snsd