Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

madshit

A person who prefers to be by themself. Usually of low self-confidence resulting from severe depression. May have had a hard up bringing. Never fit into a social group (i.e. Preppie, punk, goth, jock, etc.) Not influenced by trends or fads. Has more original likes/dislikes than the common over commercialized asshole running around. Likes things that require INTELLIGENCE to understand. Many would like to have social lives but are rejected by ignorant assholes that don't realize these people actually have feelings, thus putting the loner back even further in social development. Many times called a "psycho" or a "retard", when they're probably the smartest or sanest person in the room!



A person that tends to enjoy their own company. They are very introversive(meaning they have a harder time making friends.). Though I wouldn't say they are that way because they are socially retard, but they are rather more comfortable being by themselves. With this being said. Loners tend to be the less stressed out over social issues, and tend to be able to solidify, and worry more on their real problems. Contrary to popular belief. Loners do make friends, but tend not to want to hang out in groups. If in a gorup they will just be quiet, and will only say something if they know the subject well enough. Being a loner is what everyone dreams of, but when seeing one. They usually get viewed in a negative light.
I've been a loner due to the fact that the pressures of being within a social discourse community is too vast, and very irritating. People get mad over the dumbest shit, and tend to worry over things that aren't real problems...Like surviving..... I have a few friends, and I pretty much know a lot of people that know me. Though I'm always by myself. I doubt its my fault, but I'm kinda lazy when it comes to trying to make friends anyway... :P 

No comments: