Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Hi, i'm fckin awesome and you're not

It's funny how I think we communicate through that little box in Facebook, yeah the one where you write a short little description. I know Right! I mean it's either just me and my extremely high ego or she could be referring to someone else or something, anyway. Depends really on how you look at it. I tend to think too much and worry about all the small little things cause in my opinion its the small little things that really count. Anyway! I really do hope whatever she types in that little box are small hints for me to follow, cos if they are i swear i'll follow and listen to whatever she wants me to do.

If it isn't for me.. If it isn't then i guess, fuck me and my naiveness.

I hate it how i can't be myself around her and she takes it as me not having any confidence at all, i don't know if she notices that the only reason why i can't be myself around her is cause she isn't herself when she's around me either. I mean she's a totally different person when she's with Furqan, IT'S LIKE SHE MAGICALLY CHANGES INTO THIS CUTE LIL FLUFFY BUNNY WHO'S ALWAYS LAUFFIN AT ALL THE SHITZNIz he Does, and I SWEAR ITS SO FUCKKKKKKKKKKINN CUte whenever she laughs, yes i use the word fuck to stress on my point. It's really really cute, i SWEAR. REALLY you gotta hear it for yourself, not the cuteness that gets you all hard in your pants but that cuteness that gets you all mushy and jelly-olly inside. yeah that one. hur hur hur.

If i can make other girls, i don't have any strong feelings for laugh. Why can't i make you laugh? I mean, i'm fucking cool aren't i? Fuck yeah i'm the baddest motha fucka anyone's ever seen. So why can't i be bad ass when i'm with you? It's cos you're like a lion tamer and i'm the fckin lion. You tame me. =)

fuck yeah!
gotta make this shit ass blog more fckin livelier and back to the old me.
all these mushiness is bad for thy ego.
EGO EGO EGO !!

No comments: