Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

10th May 2010

Tmrw is the 10th of may 2010.
It's your birthday.
I'd like to give you a really good gift, something you'd be able to use.
I'd like to give you a shoe, a tennis shoe.
I know you've been complaining about how bad your shoes are and the blisters they give you.
It'd be perfect a shoe.
I know you want a DSLR Camera, but i can't afford to get you one.
At least not yet.
I want to be closer to you.
You won't let me.
I wanna be a part of your life.
An important part of your life.
But you won't let me.
I'm afraid i might come off desperate, even thou i don't think i do.
But i have my doubts.
You give me reasons to think twice.
I just want to make you happy.
But you don't tell me what's wrong.
Why oh Why?
What have I ever done to make you feel this way.
Why did you change?

No comments: