Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

nick

he only kind of people that try to make others miserable are those that
are miserable themselves. So every time you try to rip on Zim, it's
easy to see that you're all really just unloved piles of shit that have
some serious emotional Ebola. Bleed out, motherfuckers, bleed out.

And no, he didn't ask me to do this, this is on my own accord. I've never met Zim, but I know he's a good person, and you little
insignificant fucking infants aren't worth the paper he wipes his ass
with. You all are pie as fuck, get 'em the fuck outta here.


 Man, you got some real sad ass people commenting
down there. It's one thing to be a dick, but at least be creative. You
faggots are about as impactful as your average garden variety bullies.
What did Zim even say that got you on his page attempting to talk shit?

One of you douchebags has a private blog called myowndick? Not only are
you such an unevolved cuntstain that the title of your blog alone is
able to show how much of a fucking child you are, you actually think
that your advice is worthy enough to be reflected on. Christ, if I were
you, I would've killed myself ages ago. You probably fight it every day
though. Follow through - just remember, it's down the street, not across
the road.

 

No comments: