Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Euphoria

I JUST FOUND OUT ..
WTF? EUPHORIA IS A MENTAL DISORDER.. GOD!!! I'M MENTAL.. -_-" ACTUALLY.. IM NOT REALLY SURPRSIED.. BUT WTF?? ACTUALLY.. I AM SURPRISED.. I DIDN'T KNOW ITS ACTUALLY TRUE? WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH... 0_0"" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*euphoria is an abnormally high moo d with the tendency to be overactive an d overtalkative, an d to have racing thoughts an d overinflated self-confidence.
*euphoria is an abnormally high moo d with the tendency to be overactive an d overtalkative, an d to have racing thoughts an d overinflated self-confidence.
ITS WORSE THAN DEPRESSION... OMG
HIGH MOOD WITH TENDENCY TO BE OVERTALKATIVE AND OVERACTIVE AND OVER INFALTED SELF-CONFIDENCE... OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I AM REALLLLLY COMPLACENT. -_-"

No comments: