Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

They can take you back into the center of your mind and let you see things that you had at one point in time forgotten in order to protect yourself from going crazy. Otherwise what is known as "A Bad Trip". I'm guessing that he's got some skeletons in the closet and found them while tripping.


it feels like somebody took my heart, and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears. And at the same time, somebody else is hitting my soul in the crotch with a frozen sledgehammer. And then a third guy walks in and starts punching me in the grief bone, and I am crying, and nobody can hear me, because I am terribly, terribly... terribly alone.


It`s like a sticky, black pool of pitch, immobilizing me, keeping at dead end and sucking me in. It`s been 8 years now... Pain is difficult to withstand... Death would be a relief... Sometimes I wish I killed myself when I was 16. My greatest challenge is my own mind and past haunting me. Everything become difficult for me, I don`t have energy, I`m dropping in lethargy... Fear... Exhaustion... Sense of guilt... Deep, terrible embarassment...

Persistent apathy. A complete, utter, shocking lack of positive emotions. The ability to feel angry is also gone. Everything seems like it's extremely hard; taking out the trash and other menial chores get procrastinated, any kind of change in work is extremely taxing. You don't have any motivation to do things that you know have to be done.

Extreme introversion. You may not wish harm to anyone, but you would love for the world to be devoid of people altogether.

It's also hard to describe how your mind feels. It's kinda like your mind is wrapped in wet cardboard, keeping you from reaching emotional reward.

When my frontal lobe came back, it felt like sunlight chasing away the cold and roaches, a crack in a dam letting murky water pour out, dead anger cells shaking off leaving almost an electric trail on the skin. I was in it for years - after, I learned/relearned how to be a human step by step.

Dear god, that emptiness, I hate having photos take of me because no matter what, I have that apathetic look. I could be high as a kite, stoned, or really happy but that apathetic look just stays true. I even see a pure lack of joy and interest in my eyes when I look in the mirror, so much so that it intrigues me to the point of cocking my head to get a new angle... But the apathy will eventually change to pure hatred, and I will hate everything I see.

This is exactly what happens when I look in mirrors.

If I make a tiny mistake, the world is going to come crashing down around me, I realize this is insane when I'm thinking it but I still think it. I can't seem to escape the eternal fear and anxiety because of my depression and inferiority complex. It sucks so bad.

No comments: