Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

letter of sex

To: Mr Tan

The time I spent in Secondary school has accustomed me to the lack of failure. This being said receiving my results and finding out I achieved sub par results was a horrifying experience. Regret and guilt plagued me ever since that day and surprisingly enough writing you this letter has given me a little reprieve from that feeling as I know that you are a reasonable person which will ultimately choose the right decision for me. However, I must let you know what I think is best for me, and I think that giving me the opportunity to redeem myself in year 2 is the right one.

In secondary school I played a lot, was mischievous and I still manage to top my class. I found it to be a breeze. With my “O” levels I did relatively well to secure my spot in MI like I have always wanted. Being an ignorant person, I thought I could do the same here in MI, I was to be horribly mistaken. I thought I could play, not pay attention and be the self I was in secondary school again I was wrong. Being my arrogant self in class I would let myself be easily distracted by minor things because I told myself regularly that “I can review that later, don’t worry Sahdique everything will be fine” but now I know , now I will change and hopefully you will let me prove this to you in year 2. My laziness and my complacency was the reason I have performed terribly and if you would allow me to advance I would rectify those faults and promise to strive to achieve better results.

I will do this by working as hard as possible to firstly catch up to the syllabus during the holidays that I am currently very much behind. Once that is achieved I would study for about at least an hour or two of my own time each day to stay ahead or with the current syllabus being thought. Paying attention in class taking notes and then reviewing them once I get home will help in the process of making the topic being taught that day etched in my mind. As I currently am doing many language related subjects I would read a lot of novels and literature to improve my language. As my parents too now have seen the results, they have insisted that I be provided tuition to improve myself. This past week has given me a new perspective on how childish and immature I was, no matter the outcome, I will work as hard to achieve my goals and not let my faults ever cause me pause ever again.

One page cannot fully express my regret of my decisions in this past year and I hope that you give me the second chance to redeem myself. In whichever decision you choose, my spirit will never falter, with diligence I will strive, with Heart I will serve, my spirit will never falter to bring glory to millennia institute. Thank you.

Regards,

Sahdique Caubang, Student of Class blah of Millennia institute

No comments: