Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

im suppose to be running.

I live a fairly disciplined life . I believe in chivalry, honor, punctuality, respect for authority and seniority, charity, humility, and self-confidence . I've always lived abstinent from drugs and alcohol, and though I'm no advocate of violence, I am prepared to deal with all situations accordingly . I make each day a monument and always seek to multiply accomplishments . I yearn to create, and innovate unique existences into the world, while aiming to project enough inspiration to encourage others to do the same . I live in fear of only God, and the idea of greater challenge is never a factor to forfeit . I believe life is only accelerated through actions and efforts, and being open to greater possibilities, even when they conflict with my own expectations and desires . I strive to be open to listen and learn, in areas where I desperately require improvement . Failure is necessary for success, but I choose to succeed exponentially more than I fail . I am responsible for all outcomes in my life, good or bad .

I write my own story . And I share the pages with you people. .

Everything in life is a possibility . But time causes positivity in possibility to decrease in probability . So the moment to act is now .

Gotta go .

No comments: