Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Crushed

I had a 170 kilo guy fall on me after tackling him and stepping on my already injured ankle, just when i felt i could run better he steps on my ankle, and that's only 20 minutes into training, i mean come on what the hell.
Oh wait did i mention his boots are rugby boots, yes METAL STUDS.. There's like scratches on my ankle and some torn skin with a bit of blood oozing out and yeah it's blue black and looks pretty horrible. = |
Occupational Hazard? or Sport Hazard?
Oh and my New Town Shirt got torn! Felt good to be honest to get my shirt torn, i was running with the ball and had myself bent low to avoid any tackles and someone tried and pull me down from the side and ended up rippin my shirt.
But that's okay :)
Plate Champions kay M.I. !
U 20- Finals Police CUP.
KGO

No comments: