Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

troll? more like a whore! ever since I've known you, you sucked every fucking possible dick you could. YEP I SAID IT! that stupid LITTLE slut. I have had enough of your stupid bullshit, actually yea, Bullshit describes that LITTLE slut, whore, bitch, bastard whatever describes that personality. Not known to the LITTLE slut, the world hates her, OH SHIT I REVEALED THAT ITS A GIRL OMFG, like you didn't know the world hates you, like you didn't know you have no one who cares for you, and guess what! i hate you. So what are you going to do about it you LITTLE slut. Spread a rumor about me? about some random person on the internet no, you can't do shit to me. Now go do the world a favor, do the right thing for once, take the lift to the top of your castle, princess and jump because you know that sooner or later your fucking imaginary world will come tumbling down. I was there since the beginning and i will be there at your end. You stupid LITTLE slut.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this letter of emotion i tried to play with words as much as possible its really late here and i still think i did a good job, not really sure but let me try to explain myself anyway. i tried to emphasize the LITTLE as much as possible because she is little in her physique( to hint who she is) after all. I also did the princess because she thinks she is one but still used a lift for her castle to show that her castle is actually a hdb flat - not much of a princess eh?. Living in her world of "fantasy" was a way to show she is borderline insane as well. I think i succeeded in showing my hate for the person but was still able to put in subtle points here and there to make the letter a bit more.....intellectual.

No comments: