Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

spending time.

Spending time with her, really good. Don't know what to do or say, Feel shy but i cannot help it. What to do? Try and think, constantly thinking of things to say. Hard, very hard. Don't want to say the wrong stuff, want her to laugh and smile, cos seeing her do that is really nice. I like it a lot. I wish she would try talking to me instead of me always trying to start a conversation. Wait don't get me wrong, that probably came off the wrong way, i don't think she does not want to talk to me, but i think she too does not know what to say. I'm uncomfortable around her and i bet she feels the same but that's only cos i want to impress you. The things i'm saying now are not smooth, because i'm typing whatever is coming to my mind now. Words are passing through my head. I would like to tell you more. But i'm running out of things to say. I really like you, It's good we're spending time together, wait no not together we spend time with our friends together. But i would like to spend more time with you alone but not feel uncomfortable like how i am with you now. I want you to open up to me. I want you to want me. Cos i want you, do i not show you that i want you? Or is it because u don't think i am compatible for you. Why am i so insecure? I do not behave like this. I'm confident, why am i suddenly all shy now? what? huh? I'm being really nice towards you. Do you not see it? I don't think you do. You haven't gotten to know me well yet, but that is because you do not ask. I want you to ask, cos i will tell you. I want to tell you. Please ask, I want to ask you but you just give me that feeling, the weird feeling. You are not like the rest, you are different , i like that.. I really do.. That is what makes me like you. But if i were to put you on a scale of how difficult you are to get, you're prolly a 9.5. Yes you are not easy. I don't know what i am lacking. I want you to tell me. pls tell me. I await your signs.

No comments: