Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Freedom of Speech

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censhorship or limitation. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to denote not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. Freedom of speech and freedom of expression are closely related to, yet distinct from, the concept of freedom of thought or freedom of conscience. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".


Shawty I got a car, I got a crib, and it's a
mall across the street from where I live every
size of rims is in my front yard, waterfalls
and all I´m a baller baby I can be everybody
else or I can be me and tell you that I like
you and everything I see now I can take a
chance and be myself naw I can´t do it cause
you like everybody else so I'll be everybody else

No comments: