Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'M GONNA MAKE a prediction...

this coming mid year... i'll fail my A maths. =D
i had a stupid chemistry test today.. i never studied..
I Din't know half the shit the questions were about and im pretty sure
i won't be getting another first in class for my chemistry.. damn. my killing
spree... gonne.. >< wtf too much dota..

My no1 most hated teacher of the year = Miss Yvonne Chong...
yeah kinda surprising eh? out of all the teachers why did i chose that slut?
mmm why didn't i say my A maths teacher? cos... Little Yvonne here is fucking making my life difficult.. i dont wanna explain why but she just pisses me off.. her english lessons are boring.. i've never in my entire life think that english is boring.. TILL NOW!.. damn i just hate being in her class.. i'd sleep.. all the way. =D zzZzZZZZ.. thankfully i dont drool nowadays.. i've got a new sleeping position. its where u put ur head in between ur hand.. the arms.. err lmeme explain


this is ur arm =============
right so the head is this 000000
000000

u bend ur arm. so now its ======
=
=
=

yeah and u put ur head here ====
000
000
=
=
=
this ensures no drool coming out of the mouth.cos ur head wont be facing down..
ingenious eh? yeah.. thank u i now im smart =D.. lol

No comments: